- Massivly improved performance by switching from
- MVP++ and MVP+ colors in the bridge. This is a temporary change which will be reverted later.
!aprilfools- Enables the April Fools event. :^)
- New ascii art types: owo, troll, trollage. Also added more ascii art to the amogus type.
!ascii <art type>- Sends ascii art in chat. Supported art types: amogus, chungus, nobitches. Updated lilyweight. This should fix all weight issues.
- Message filter no longer uses hearts to filter stuff, it has been reverted back to
!helphas been fully rewritten on Discord. It now looks nicer.
- Improved some error messages.
!event's description so it's not too long.
!manage [guild member]- Allows you to manage a guild member with a fancy menu.
Preview of the manage command.
!stop- Stops the bot which will then automatically restart. Please don't spam this.
!cakebag [player]- Displays missing SkyBlock cakes.
!skyblockshows purse instead of when the profile was created in-game.
- Filter now shows the first character of the filtered word and uses the heart symbol to censor. (
!senitherweightnow shows the correct catacombs overflow XP, also the API is fixed as well.
- Message cap now works correctly.
!senitherweighthas proper calculation for catacombs xp, but currently the API is a bit broken so it's off, not much I can do about it
!event <interest/newyear/darkauction/da/spooky/jerry/zoo>- Shows when the next SkyBlock event happens.
!fetchur- Displays Fetchur requirements.
- !senitherweight no longer uses SkyCrypt, it now uses SkyHelper API.
- !slayer contains enderman slayer and uses SkyHelper API.
- Synthesis Shares show color in the bridge.
- bedwars and skywars no longer error if player has never played those games before.
- The bot now properly goes to limbo by spamming /thiscommandliterallydoesnothing 15 times.
- Temporarily fixed senitherweight by using SkyCrypt API. Please contact me if you find a better alternative.
- Bridge now properly escapes underscores.
!slayer- Displays player's Slayer stats.
!catacombs- Displays player's Catacombs stats.
- commas to every single big number
- improved logging, now everything is sent to Sentry
- !amogus is now accessible to people with administrator permissions
- changed how some errors look like
Moderator commands will require ban members or administrator permission now, not a staff role.
- Tracking which used to track player counts of guilds. (unused)
- Moderation channel used to be a place where you can run guild commands. (replaced with moderation commands)
- Twitter and forum alerts used to show posts and tweets from admins. (unused and buggy)
A lot of commands were also removed, but a lot of them have been replaced by better ones. Also all commands use the Hypixel API directly, meaning they will update instantly and will run much faster.
- Weights were separated into !lily and !senither. They also have detailed and better looking Discord variants.
- fragbot no longer lists all fragbots because it is going to eventually overfill the message.
- botinfo shows memory usage and the bot's version.
- help has a better Discord variant and shows more information.
- skyblock has a better Discord variant with more details and it no longer shows individual skills.
- Moderation commands properly get the response from the chat and will report errors.
- All commands were redesigned.
!bedwars [player]- Displays BedWars statistics of a player.
!skywars [player]- Displays SkyWars statistics of a player.
!networth [player]- Calculates player's Skyblock networth using Maro's API. Credits to ComplexOrigin for hostinghe API.
!player [player]- Displays information about a player.
!namehistory [player]- Displays the name history f a player.
!guild <guild name>- Displays information about a guild.
- All moderation commands.
guildIdto the API so guild CT modules can use it instead of manually editing the code every time.
- !amogus command.
muteoption for moderation channel.
amogusfrom the filter.
- Finished working on the fragbot implementation.
- Forum Alerts.
- Twitter Alerts.
- Fragbot integration prototype, soonTM?
- Filter now replaces blacklisted words better and counts the length of it.
- Reverted API to SkyShiiyu.
e.xpdata- Discord command to generate a skill XP data dump of all of your guild members.
e.xpcompare- Discord command to compare two skill XP data dumps and generate a leaderboard from them.
Those commands might be a bit buggy for now, since they haven't been tested that much.
- Weight calculation now uses Senither's API instead of manually calculating it.
- Guild alerts - kick, join, leave, connect, disconnect, mute, unmute, promote and demote messages.
- Bridge colors for [MOD] and [HELPER].
- Created a new logo which you can see below.
- Chat filter which should stop the bot from getting muted.
- Bridge colors which check user's rank color and set it to the embed color.
- Twitch integration (nobody used it)
- Spam bypass
- Cleaned up the project.
- Rewrote feature loading.
- Deleted unused constants and methods.
!weightcommand for weight calculation.
- Moderation Channel feature which allows guild staff to set ranks and invite people.
- Bot should properly reconnect now, hopefully.
- Fetchur day 4 is now correct instead of being swapped with day 5.
- Twitch commands now properly register arguments.
3.0and it doesn't have a gramatical mistake in it's description now.
!aboutcommand, links to this guide.
- You can now use
|and spaces in names while using the Discord to Minecraft bridge.
- Bot should properly automatically reboot now if it gets disconnected.
- Random errors if Twitch integration is disabled should no longer appear.
- Docker integration.
- Spambypass to all commands so the bot doesn't get stopped by
You cannot say this message twice!.
!helpaccepts a subcommand now which shows info about a command
cataas an argument which shows catacombs information
- Rewrote all commands to use the new command system and some features.
- JSON skill files have the newer skill levels now which are used in
- Other minor changes such as the removal of useless owner commands (